The Benefits of Investing in Managed Print Services
Managed Print Services is something that many companies are taking full advantage of. If your company does not currently utilize Managed Print Services, there are many reasons to make the switch over. We will outline some of the best reasons to make the switch.First, we will provide you with a basic definition of Managed Print Services. Managed Print Services is an outsourcing service where the company providing the service takes full responsibility for managing a company’s print environment. The overall goal of Managed Print Services is to cut down on a company’s print expenditure, cutting cost and unnecessary waste.Here are some of the best reasons to make the switch: Automate the support of your print environment rack and view your company’s printing
ITM Business Solutions uses your actual information to uncover the total cost of operation on the current fleet. From there, our business consultants can help you plan for a print management strategy.
- Eliminate capital expenditure
- Line item budgeted expense includes all costs: supplies,
service, and equipment
- One monthly invoice to process
- Color output strategy
- Right-size hardware: redeploy, remove, and replace devices
where it makes sense
- Leverage technology: combine functionality and focus on a
- Reduce IT burden: on-site service and support for the fleet
- Remote monitoring for supply fulfillment
- Ongoing fleet management: identify under/over used devices, adjust for changes and future needs.
Our assessment tool uses a process that requires no special configurations and is completely unobtrusive to the end-user. Within minutes, we will discover and audit all printers and MFPs (multi-function printers).